The local JobCentre Plus service is focused on helping people into employment.
Key employability services include:
- vocational guidance assessment and action plan;
- advice and guidance to all benefit recipients of working age;
- conduct work focused interviews for all new and repeat claims for benefits;
- recruitment advice to employers;
- assistance to those with disabilities or requiring special help and
- pre-retirement and redundancy counselling.
The Scottish Borders employability services directory has been put together to give you contact information for the organisations that support and deliver employability services in the Scottish Borders.