The Scottish Borders has an abundance of high quality accommodation for those planning a visit to the region.
Whether you are coming for a short break or an extended stay, a business conference or a fishing trip, we can recommend some great places where you can relax and make the most of your stay.
The Scottish Borders has:
- Caravans and camping - to suit all tastes, budgets and all lengths of stays
- Bed and breakfasts - catering for all budgets
- Farmhouses - enjoy the agricultural heritage that the Scottish Borders has to offer first hand.
- Hotels - to suit all budgets, with many of the hotels in the Borders having their own historical story
- Guest Houses - many guest houses in the Scottish Borders provide a relaxing and comfortable stay
- Inn/Restaurants with rooms - enjoy the delicious local produce that the Borders has to offer
- Self Catering - the Scottish Borders is home to many different self catering properties.
Visit Scottish Borders provides further information and you can also book your accommodation on this site.